The camp price includes half board accommodation at the Club Santa Rosa in Costa Teguise, all coaching and facilities (including the on site 25m swimming pool & Gym) and airport transfers. All you’ll need to do is get yourself on a flight to the sunshine!
The training schedule includes opportunities to mountain bike every day, with several swim, run and gym/recovery sessions spread throughout the week.
- 7 nights shared accommodation at the Club Santa Rosa Apartments
- Airport transfers to and from Arrecife airport and the hotel
- Half board meals (breakfast and dinner – drinks not included)
- All coaching across swimming, mountain biking, trail running and gym
- Access to training facilities during camp dates
- Flights to and from Arrecife airport
- Airport transfers outside of camp dates
- Drinks, lunch and snacks
- Bike hire/repair
- Any additional excursions outside of the camp schedule
*Additional nights accommodation should be booked directly with Club Santa Rosa
We can also accommodate non-training partners/friends, please contact us for prices.
Is this camp for you?
Whilst we welcome all abilities on our camps, potential participants should have previous experience of triathlon and mountain biking. The training camp will involve rides of at least 2 hours in duration across various terrain. If you are unsure if this camp is for you please contact us for more information.