Final information will be sent out approximately 4 weeks before the camp start date.
Full Training Camp Terms and Conditions can be found here
– 2 nights shared accommodation at Glamorgan House
– Friday evening dinner and drinks (alcohol not included)
– Saturday and Sunday morning breakfast and lunch
– Saturday evening 2-course meal at the Refreshment Rooms pub (drinks not included)
– All coaching across swimming, mountain biking and trail running
|Friday 15th October||Saturday 16th October||Sunday 17th October|
|16:00 to 19:00 Arrival to bunkhouse||07:00 Swim session at Afan Valley Swimming Pool||07:00 Breakfast|
|17:00 Optional easy trail run||08:30 Breakfast||08:30 Long MTB ride|
|19:30 Dinner and welcome talk||10:00 Mountain bike skills||13:30 Lunch|
|14:00 Lunch||15:00 Wrap up and Depart|
|16:00 Technical trail run|
|18:30 Dinner at Refreshment Rooms Pub|
Set in the heart of the beautiful Afan valley, Glamorgan House is the perfect base for the RACE OFF ROAD Afan Weekender. This bunkhouse offers 4 bedrooms that can sleep up to 13 people, 2 large Bathrooms with a separate toilet.
All rooms have stunning views of the Afan Valley.
Fridge’s in each room.
Satellite television in each bedroom.
Netflix and Xbox with games.
Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
Off street Parking
Bike and equipment storage
Pressure washer bike cleaning facility
Washer and dryer